issue twenty two
Published 11 December 2003
Main News Features and Reports
- The Kidon (Bayonet). Deadly Mossad unit known as Kidon - renowned for international assassinations, has been activated again.
- The 9/11 Architect: Leaked CIA documents show al-Qaida leader, Osama bin-Laden, was central to Operation Holy Tuesday.
- Black Rain Project: US creating tactical battlefield nuclear bombs.
- With the Secret Service and Scotland Yard - President Bush in UK - Photo and security special.
- Edging Nearer: MI5 Director-General warns of al-Qaida threat in UK.
- Danger in the Air. Al-Qaida plot to hijack cargo planes and attack US cities.
- Global Mercury: A secret international anti-terrorist exercise reveals huge security problems. A fascinating item that places al-Qaida terrorists on airliners across the world carrying the smallpox virus.
- Libya: In from the Cold. New London Embassy opens after decades of sinister actions by Colonel Gaddafi.
- Top Secret Intelligence Not Shared. Michael Smith reveals how US intelligence policy is jeopardizing al-Qaida infiltration patrols in Iraq.
- The Extradition Process. Eye Spy's legal editor, Henry Hockeimer,discusses the US extradition process and reveals not everything is black and white.
Aboveboard and Legal. 'Anarchy in the UK' is the title of a new book by Annie Machon, former MI5 officer and partner of former renegade MI5 officer, David Shayler.
- MI5 clandestine operation to bug Pakistan Embassy in London is rumbled.
- Spy Maxwell. Britain's Foreign Office release new intelligence files on suspected Mossad agent and publishing tycoon, Robert Maxwell.
- NSA Phone
Tap - operation exposed. A GCHQ employee passed top secret NSA
Iraqi memorandum to media. Katherine Gun has been charged under
the Official Secrets Act.
- The Bible Code: Senior Pentagon officials briefed on controversial research of Michael Drosnin and Dr Eliyahu Rips. Drosnin says Code suggests Armageddon approaches.
- The United States Secret Service - focus on this most misunderstood organisation.
- Stepping Stone. Osama bin-Laden¹s secret operation to bring down the House of Saud.
- Pooling Intelligence. Michael Smith, associate editor of Eye Spy, explains why it is important for Coalition forces in Iraq to share intelligence.
- Princess Diana Death Fears. Diana believed she would die in a car crash.
- USA spy conference hears experts speak of new Cold War problems.
- Tradecraft: The Surveillance Operator. Part Two of a new series by Peter Jenkins, who discusses the qualities and characteristics that are necessary to perform well as a surveillance operator.
- The 1984
Libyan Embassy Siege.
Halevy, legendary, recently retired Director of Mossad speaks
with Eye Spy associate editor, Glenmore Tranear-Harvey.
- Huge SAS operation against al-Qaida terror camp revealed.
- United States military technology threatened by new China-backed European satellite system.
- CIA man who sold Libya arms could be freed by US courts.
- 9/11 Mastermind, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, could be killer of US journalist Daniel Pearl.
- Pakistan minister accuses Mossad over 9/11.
- MI6 Director, Sir Richard Dearlove, will take up a Cambridge post next year.
- The Bombmaker. France and Australia cooperate over possible al-Qaida cell.
- Iranian agents locating Jewish targets in UK.
- Egyptian charged with spying for Mossad.
- Key UK anti-terrorist medical staff fall ill.
- Spying 'a risky business'. New novel by former MI5 DG Stella Rimington.
- US fighters intercept stray aircraft over DC.
- Iran ordered 1994 bombing of Jewish centre in Argentina.
- GCHQ Puzzled by signal picked-up at secret facility.
- Jessica Lynch - more controversy as she fails to meet the man who supplied US forces with information that led to her rescue.
- Al-Qaida¹s invisible bomb plot. New device could avoid detection at airports.
- Saddam¹s envoy tried to stop war.
- Germany-Bulgaria spy scandal.
- Bali bomb suspect arrested.
- Dalzel Job: Real '007' hero dies.
Coalition forces place $10m bounty on Iraq
MI6 help bust
Venezuelan drugs gang; US rule out Customs search on foreign mail;
Pressure mounts on DCI George Tenet over WMD; Iraq intelligence
official assassinated; Australian spy starts jail sentence; Special
Boat Service officer killed in hunt for Saddam; New York streets
named after 9/11victims; Mossad warned of Turkey attacks; Nearly 40
countries now have nuclear capability; Al-Qaida detainee spoke of US
forest fires; US box-cutter fears.
Colonel Blood: The Man Who Stole the Crown Jewels; Counter Terrorism: Weapons and Equipment; Myths and Legends of the Second World War; Mapping Murder: The Secrets of Geographical Profiling; Gangland: The Lawyers; Jack the Ripper: The American Connection; Operation Heartbreak: The Man Who Never Was; The Virgin Travel Health Book; Hitler's Scientists: Science, War and the Devil's Pact; The Ultimate Spy.
|United Kingdom £3.95|
|United States/ROW $7.00|